ccbc Essex Book Club

Monday, September 24, 2007

Fall Books Part II


Hi Book Club People,

We met last week to decide on our Fall books. As I mentioned earlier, we decided to go ahead and choose our three selections for the fall to expedite the process.. So, here they are -- along with the scheduled date for meeting:

Fri Oct 12 The History of Love by Nicole Krauss

Fri Nov 16 The Price of Privilege by Madeline Levine

Fri Dec 7 Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen

All right. I also have a limited supply of copies for each book available for pick up now in my office. But I think we'll ask that you pick up only one book at a time. So for those of you still around at Essex, send me an email and we'll arrange a time for you to pick up a copy of The History of Love. (Wayne is also going to order some at the bookstore for sale).

Peace,
Carr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home